The KC 150 Challenge is a highly-demanding kettlebell fitness challenge. It’s the official strength challenge of KettleCorps and it consists of 150 repetitions divided over 5 different kettlebell moves. This is the standard used in KettleCorps to determine your strength, endurance, and overall fitness level. The KC 150 Challenge will certainly push you to your absolute limits both mentally and physically. A 60% failure rate is not uncommon to see for first-timers. We’ve taught thousands of people of all fitness levels The KC 150 moves and we’ve seen lots of success stories. Don’t take your preparation for this challenge lightly. Work hard and learn the techniques to help you succeed in your KC 150 Challenge!
This course has over 80 minutes of video content and teaches you the following topics:
- Bodyweight Breakdown to show the fundamentals of each move
- Mindset to help you work advanced techniques
- Transitions to help you effectively switch from one move to the next
- Technique Tempo demos for practicing your from
- Test Tempo demos for perfecting your time
- Full demo of entire KC 150 from Kettlebell Jay
Once you go through these trainings, we guarantee you will be able to practice kettlebell training safely with good form and technique. Follow the lessons and work on getting better each day and watch how you completely redefine your fitness routine!
Sign up now for your KC 150 Challenge!
The KC 150 Moves
1. Two Hand Hang Standard Swing x 30
2. Rack Standard Swing x 15
3. Rack Standard Swing Clean x 15
4. Rack Exploder Push Press x 15
5. Rack Standard Swing Snatch x 15
The KC 150 Challenge Weight
The kettlebell weight to be used is determined by the participant’s age, gender, and weight. The participant must perform all 150 repetitions in under 12 minutes.
Men under 18 years old
Men 18-49 years old and less than 150lbs
Men 50-64 years old
Women 18-49 years old
Men 65+ years old
12 kg (25lb)
Women under 18 years old
Women 18-49 years old and less than 120lbs
Women 50-64 years old
Women 65+ years old
Kettlebell Water KC Towel